The 3 Steps to Invest with Atlanticorp
Send your Contacts
"*" indicates required fields
This Policy aims to set forth and guarantee that ATLANTICORP complies with the rules that apply to the processing of your Personal Data and provide you with information about your rights as a Data Subject.
In general, Personal Data which are collected and processed by ATLANTICORP are: full name, picture, place of birth, nationality, date of birth, identification document number and validity, marital status, taxpayer identification number, address, e-mail and telephone/mobile. Additional data can be requested, such as: academic qualifications, professional status, name of employer, financial information, investor profile, money laundering and terrorist financing risk.
Personal Data are collected directly with the data subjects themselves via e-mail, telephone/mobile and/or contract between both parties and indirectly via partners or third parties.
ATLANTICORP keeps Personal Data for as long as they are needed in the scope of the purpose for which they were collected.
For the purposes described herein, Personal Data will be kept by the maximum period permitted by law with effect from the date of collection.
Once this maximum retention period has elapsed, Personal Data will be destroyed in a safe manner, provided there is no higher interest that prevents this from happening.
ATLANTICORP keeps your personal data for the period required to comply with contractual and legal obligations. Personal data held by ATLANTICORP must be kept for time needed to guarantee:
– Compliance with any obligation required by the law or any other regulations, namely in the scope of the commercial and tax law, banking law, Money Laundering Act and Securities Code.
– The right to keep evidence according to the applicable legal expiration periods.
ATLANTICORP undertakes to guarantee and ensure the protection of the Personal Data given to the company by having in place the adequate Technical and Organisational Measures to avoid potential intrusions, diffusions, changes, unauthorised processing and access, and unlawful processing.
ATLANTICORP further undertakes to ensure that, by default, only data required for each specific processing purpose are processed and that those data are not made available or provided to any third parties in an unlawful manner.
Data Subjects’ Rights:
ATLANTICORP must also provide information about measures taken without any undue delay within one month after the request was received.
If the data subject requests this information via electronic means, it will be provided via electronic means whenever possible, unless the data subject has requested otherwise.
– The personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or processed in the first place.
– The data subject has withdrawn the consent that justifies data processing and there is no other legal ground for such processing.
– The data subject opposes to processing of their Personal Data and there is no other prevailing legitimate interests that justify such processing.
– The personal data were processed unlawfully.
– The personal data must be deleted for complying with a legal obligation concerning the EU laws or the laws of a Member State that applies to ATLANTICORP.
Your privacy is important to us. We are focused on protecting and securing your Personal Data and have implemented the technical and organisational measures required to comply with the Regulation, therefore ensuring that your data are processed in a lawful, fair, transparent way and solely for the authorised purposes. We have adopted all measures we deem fit to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Data and your rights.
ATLANTICORP is committed to defend the rights of copyright owners. If you find the copyright material available at the website is delivered in a way that violates copyright or any contract or licence, please contact us.
Send your Contacts
"*" indicates required fields
Pedro Mendes Leal (PML) is a board member of A. Silva & Silva Group since 1991, and major shareholder since 2007 (after his well succeeded MBO). A. Silva & Silva Group was founded in 1943, starting as small timber mill in Seixal and becaming one of the largest construction groups in Portugal. Over the last twenty years, the group has successfully promoted and sold 3.000 housing units, representing more than 400.000 m2. Today, real estate is its core activity and the group holds approximately 90.000m2 in its sales portfolio;
• Founder of Empark in which he was a shareholder and the executive chairman (CEO) between 1992 until 2018. Empark was sold in 2018, at that time the company was one of the largest carpark companies in Europe;
• Founder of Bairro Alto Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel in Lisbon, in which he remained a shareholder and the executive chairman between 2002 and 2009;
• Founder of Hotel Valverde, a luxury boutique hotel in Lisbon; in 2020 it was classified as the best luxury boutique hotel in Europe by the World Travel Awards; he is a shareholder and has been its executive chairman since 2013.
Luiz Godinho Lopes (LGL) is a successful entrepreneur involved, in real estate and construction for more than 30 years;
• Civil Engineer graduated in 1976 at Instituto Superior Técnico and post-graduated in macroeconomics at Católica University, worked as civil engineer at Engil from 1977 to 1983;
• Founded Soconstroi in 1983, the firm became the 4th biggest company in public and civil construction:
• 1989-1993 – Bouygues became a shareholder;
• Successful MBO in 1993;
• 1995 – Fusion with Grupo A Silva & Silva: moment when LGL and PML met;
• 1997 – company was sold to Somague;
• Important construction projects during that period: most of the underground carparks of Lisbon, 3.000 social housing units, Auto Europe factory, Lisbon subway works, the Oriente train station, the Vasco da Gama tower.
• After 1999, together with other partners, LGL developed some of the most iconic luxury hotels and residential projects on the Estoril/Cascais coast, such as the Estoril Sol Residences, Atlântico residences, and the Bay-View Cascais, currently under construction;
• LGL was one of the shareholders of the Hotel Intercontinental Palácio das Cardosas (Oporto) and several Holiday Inn Express.